I wanted to make a batch of cookies with something other than just chocolate chips or raisins or that sort of thing. Then I thought….. why not make some with chocolate chips, but both milk chocolate and white chocolate chips plus dried cranberries (aka craisins lol). Add a little cinnamon to the cookie dough and they were delicious! A nice Fall version of the typical chocolate chip cookies!
And before I forgot about… I wanted to introduce everyone to “The Elusive Loch Ness Cucumber lol. I found this in my garden and mine and Chris’ first thought was that it looked like the Loch Ness Monster lol!
These are the ingredients I used to make these cookies.
The first thing I did was to cream together the sugars and the butter/margarine until creamy and fluffy.
I added the eggs and vanilla and mixed until well combined.
I added the flour, corn starch, baking soda, cinnamon and salt and mixed until everything is well blended.
Then added the white chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips and the “craisins…”
And mixed it until the chocolate chips and craisins were evenly dispersed.
I let the dough chill in the fridge for about 1 hour before scooping it out by the tablespoonful onto my parchment paper lined baking sheets.
I baked them at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes, until the cookies were browned nicely and cooked through… but still with a tender cookie.
I let them cool on the baking sheets for about 5 minutes before removing them to a plate and let the “Boys” devour almost a dozen right off the top lol!
Cranberry, White & Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp. vanilla
- 4 cups flour
- 4 tsp. corn starch
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 cups craisins
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In bowl of stand mixer cream together butter/margarine and both sugars until smooth and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- Add flour, baking soda, corn starch, cinnamon and salt.
- Mix until everything is well blended.
- Add cranberries, white chocolate chips and milk chocolate chips and mix until evenly dispersed throughout cookie batter.
- Chill batter in fridge, covered, for at least one hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drop by the tablespoonful onto prepared baking pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes, or until nicely browned and cooked through.
- Allow to cool 5 minutes in pan before removing to plate.