Let’s start by saying Thank you so much to Nabeela of Stay At Home Mom for the nomination for this award! We really appreciate the recognition for our blog!
Please check out her blog for all of the wonderful posts she has there: https://my-baby-online.com/2018/10/07/blogger-recognition-award/
How Our Blog Started
Our blog started mostly because of my car accident/brain injury. Kim knew I was bored out of my skin and needed something to do. I had been considering starting a blog before and the amount of time I have been off work recovering gave me the perfect opportunity to start.
Kim and I decided to do a Mother/Daughter blog to share our love of cooking, crafting, home décor, tips and anything else we could think would be interesting to share with other people! The feedback we have received for our efforts has been amazing…. as is the blogging community in general!
Advice for New Bloggers
- You may not think you have anything to share that others would be interested in reading, but you will be pleasantly surprised by how many people like the same things you do and will enjoy hearing your perspective on these subjects
- Make your blog as unique as you are!
Here are the rules of the Blogger Recognition Award:
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and give a link to their site.
- Do a post to show your award.
- Give a summary of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice for any new bloggers.
- Select at least 15 other bloggers for this award.
- Let each nominee know you’ve nominated them and give a link to your post.