Here is the second of the two platters I bought at the thrift store for $ 2 each!
The first one was the blue jays, but with this one I decided to just go “cutesy. ”
I, of course, started by base painting the platter and then I drew on a rough “rendering” of what I wanted.
Now comes the fun part! I started on the birds. Today I only managed to get them and the flowers base painted.
I know all the base painting and waiting for paint to dry is part of it, just my least favourite part lol!
This is the final outcome before I seal it. And no speckling this time! 😯 Maybe next project!
And this is the Birds Summer Patio Platter completely finished and sealed and ready for patio season!